Blog Post #2 & Mentor-Mentee Contact
- May 30, 2018
Blog Post #2
Share with us your research progress. Here are some motivating questions, pick a few that are relevant for where you are in your project:
- What's your overall project goal?
- What is your Summer research goal?
- What specifically are you currently working on? Why is this important? (i.e. how does this task fit in the overall Summer/research goal?)
- What parts of the project are you most excited about?
- What parts of the project are you unclear about?
- What are the challenges you're experiencing? How do you plan to troubleshoot these?
- What are the things you've learned?
Turn in your completed mentor-mentee contract. Bring a hard copy to group meeting.