The ICER ACRES program application is completely electronic. To apply you will need the following :
- Personal statement — a description of your academic background and future plans is required on the application form.
- Resume/CV — a recent, electronic copy of your resume (.pdf format)
- Transcript — a recent, electronic copy of your unofficial transcript (.pdf format). Please combine transcripts from multiple institutions into a single document before uploading.
- References — contact information for two (2) college/university level faculty or staff members who can provide information about your academic capabilities and your potential to benefit from the program will be required.
- Research Preferences - applicants select the top three research groups they want to work with for the coming Summer. Tentative project descriptions are provided here: https://icer-acres.msu.edu/summer-2022/research-projects/. Please note that only the project mentors you select will review your application packet.